Applescript to print PDFs from Rev?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Mar 2 18:55:01 EST 2003

Firstly, make the script work in the Script Editor before trying to put
it into Revolution.
A couple of ideas:

1. try using:
repeat for each item f in filelist
	select f
	print selection
end repeat

2. In the literal list, you have the word file. Does the variable
contain the word "file" for each item? If so, how about using the word
"alias". I don't know if it will make any difference, but it would be
worth a try.

Cheers,
Sarah