Scripted musical notation available

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Mar 1 20:47:01 EST 2003

ah i got to the wrong page on udi's page it should be the first item
here:
http://homepage.mac.com/udi/stack/tool.html
Its all there in the "makeSMF" stack, even in library form and many
example files  in a format called "SMD", which is exactly what you
described, namely a sequence of characters which it is able to play.

also the stack from runrev is included into the 2.0 beta and does
indeed only create midi files.