debugger

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Mon Jun 30 16:30:01 EDT 2003

I've  found the "clicking in the white spcae" method of setting breakpoints to be a little unreliable - the debugger will sometimes stop at point where I had a breakpoint earlier, and since cleared it.

I have found that it's completely reliable to actually insert the command "breakpoint" into the script at the point where I want the debugger to kick in.

While you have to later manually remove it (Choosing "Clear Breakpoints" from the menu will not affect these scripted breakpoints), I have found it to be 100% reliable.