Changing properties won't work

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 14:02:01 EDT 2003

--- Ken Norris <pixelbird at interisland.net> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I'm having a tough time here. I change properties,
> like a field font, or
> setting a graphic border to clear, and nothing
> happens, i.e., Rev ignores
> the changes I make.
>
> Why is this?
>
> Ken N.

Hi Ken,

Are you making these changes through the property
inspector or through scripts?
If you're using the isnpector, close the palette and
click the "inspector" button again ; intermittently it
gets stuck and then you might be trying to set
properties to an object that doesn't have these.
If it's through script, are you sure there's not
another field/graphic by the same name somewhere
hidden or offscreen ?

Jan Schenkel.

=====