email addresses in list

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Mon Jun 30 05:33:31 EDT 2003

Goodness me. I take a weekend off and what do I find when I get back?
Gentlemen please. Play nice. I am aware of the issue, and I just moved the
email protection for the archives up a notch on my priority list.

Sigh. Tolerance, sweetness and light...

My warm regards to you all,

Heather

This listmon hat is getting quite worn out!

--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Ltd.