Voices

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Jun 29 00:43:01 EDT 2003

Hi Ken,

I actually have a few of those AT&T voices, but unfortunately, they come
with the 5.1 SDK which doesn't work with RunRev. I expect Tuviah will
probably fix that some day. The other issue is AT&T is *very protective* of
those voices, and charge a bunch if you want to license them...

Too bad, because you are right, they are very nice voices!!!

best,

Chipp