4 and a bit mice......

David Vaughan dvk at dvkconsult.com.au
Fri Jun 27 17:21:01 EDT 2003

On Saturday, Jun 28, 2003, at 02:01 Australia/Sydney, Klaus Major
<klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> if you would like to read that macuser review by yourself, go to:
>
> http://macuser.pcpro.co.uk/
>
> and look for "Reviews", where you will find the RR review...

I did, and noticed something else I think worth mention.

Quite often on this list, comments are made on the documentation. Many
of those are helpful but as a reference point for those comments I
quote the MacUser article:
"The Transcript dictionary is provided as a searchable Revolution
document, and each entry is well explained. With tools such as this
good documentation is essential, and Revolution's is exceptional. "

with regards to the minimally-photographed Jeanne.

David