4 and a bit mice......

Graham graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 27 17:10:01 EDT 2003

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:41:04 -0600, Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:

>Sorry, Rob, I have to disagree here.... the person who wrote the review is
>Keith Martin, and he has been using SuperCard and HyperCard for years (he is
>very active on the SuperCard list). So he doesn't qualify for the
>"writer-only" issue of which you speak. If anything, he may be a bit
>SuperCard-biased, although other than a couple of mentions of SuperCard, he
>doesn't seem to be acting in a biased way.
>[....]
>Does this sound like a "no-mice" review to you? I give MacUser UK the same
>number of mice it gave Rev: 4.5.

I'm with Ken on this - Keith certainly qualifies as a developer, and has a
deep experience of SuperCard as Ken says. Looks from the Web version that
he wasn't given much space to write his review - I've often felt that
MacUser UK is rather heavily biased to the graphic arts community which may
account for this limitation (OK some graphics people are developers, but
not the majority).

Anyway it's great that Revo has had some publicity - I want it market to be
as big as possible!

BTW, thanks to Heather for the pix and stuff - as everyone says, it's nice
to know what people look like, even if (as in my case) they look a bit like
your kids...

Graham