Voices

Stephen Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Fri Jun 27 15:56:01 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I am building an object that requires the use of the revSetSpeechVoice
command.  This is no problem for the Mac Classic and OSX platforms but
I am at a loss to find any reference to the existence of similiar
functionality on the Windows. Does windows have voices as well and are
there any voices with the same names as those found on apple systems.
I would like to give my windows users the same functionality as I make
available to those using Macs.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
www.messimercomputing.com
--
Macintosh G-4 OSX 10.2.5, OS 9.2.2, 512MB RAM, Rev 2.0.1