WWDC news and pictures

Igor Couto igor at pixelmedia.com.au
Fri Jun 27 01:47:00 EDT 2003

Dear Heather,

Thank you for the link, the photo, and the video!

On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 08:37  PM, Heather Williams wrote:

> Hi Guys! Just a note, to let you know that for once, I've managed to
> acquire
> and upload some pictures of the team in action at WWDC. Also a rather
> nifty
> video taken with the new iSight camera, if you're interested...

Wow, the little iSight camera does take REALLY good video, huh?
Impressive!

It was great to be able to put faces to all the names - and yes, the
boys do look particularly fetching in their skirts - ops, I mean, their
kilts!

Now, where can we see a photo of our list mum?

Kind Regards,

--
Igor de Oliveira Couto
igor at pixelmedia.com.au