putting a relative large amount of data in 1 line into a field :^)

wouter wouter.abraham at pi.be
Wed Jun 25 11:03:00 EDT 2003

Thank you for your quick response.
It is indeed true that the number of characters in one line shouldn't
be larger than uint2 (dopy me ).
But this doesn't explain why, if the number of characters is still
within the limit of one line, they don't all show when copied in 1
chunk from the variable to  the field.
But they do when copied in smaller chunks (as shown by the handlers).
WA