Temporary folder on OSX

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jun 24 14:58:00 EDT 2003

Thierry,

You can check out a complete list of folder path codes that might help you
get what you're looking for:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_file010

This contains a list of all the folder path codes for Mac, OS X and Windows.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/