CODE resource and OSX

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 23 16:33:00 EDT 2003

Hi Dan,

OSX doesn't use anymore CODE resource but a bundle.

I did recently this for my app when I switched from OS9 to OSX:
- build the bundle with Project Builder. You can get a sample project
from Metacard's site. You may have to change a little bit your code (I
think external.c file has few changes).
- link the external to the stack (like with DLL in Windows) : set the
externals of this stack to "myExternal.bundle"
- build the standalone

That's all.

Regards.

Thierry Arbellot.