RevJournal Participation Incentives (follow-up)

Alan Golub ASGolub at dkhglaw.com
Mon Jun 23 10:51:00 EDT 2003

I forgot to mention one additional type of article we¹re interested in. If
you have a market-ready application developed in Revolution, I¹d love for
you to profile it for our revTools section. Essentially I¹m looking for
insights into the development process:

What is the product? What does it do, what need does it address, how did you
analyze competing products?

What other tools did you consider to build it?

What made you decide to develop in Revolution?

What obstacles did you overcome during the development process? How?

What new features in Rev 2.0 will make maintenance/upgrades easier?

If commercial, how are you marketing/selling to the public?

What feedback are you getting from users/reviewers?

Essentially, I¹d like you to speak candidly about your experience developing
a product and getting it to market. Without giving away the farm, I hope
you¹ll provide helpful insights about the process, good and bad, what you¹ve
learned, mistakes you¹ll avoid in the future.

Like the tutorials and reviews I¹m looking for, these types of articles will
also qualify for free promotional consideration on revJournal.com.

Thanks again.

Alan