How to save text in a stack

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Sat Jun 21 13:35:00 EDT 2003

I have just found the little demo stack "Save2Splash" on the RR website,
and thought it was just what I was looking for.  However, when I turned it
into a standalone, any text I entered was gone when it was reopened.  Am I
missing something?  If that's not how it's supposed to work, what does it
do?  I have successfully saved and reloaded text written to a text file,
and one little project can use that nicely, but my current project has a
lot of fields on several cards and writing and reloading to and from text
files would be very cumbersome.  I guess what I want is it to work like HC
does, but I want to be able to build a Windows standalone eventually.
Dave