addendum on icons and cursors problem

jrvalent at wisc.edu jrvalent at wisc.edu
Thu Jun 19 15:46:00 EDT 2003

  I should be a beta tester, I seem to have an uncanny ability to destroy
programs. Earlier I reported that the ibeam cursors weren't showing up in my
text fields. Well, I reinstalled Revolution, and now when I duplicate the
field and replace the old field with the new, the new one has a functioning
ibeam cursor. Even with Revolution re-installed, the original fields don't
have an i-beam, only when i duplicate them -- it's as if there was a period
when the field creator was screwed up, and all fields created that time were
messed up, but now news ones work properly.

  Also, after reinstalling Revolution, my icons, which were not showing up
at all (when I tried to choose one in the button object manager), are now
back and choosable.

  I wonder what I did to create these problems?

rand