thanks and vanishing cursor

jrvalent at wisc.edu jrvalent at wisc.edu
Thu Jun 19 14:05:00 EDT 2003

 Thank you to everyone who so kindly posted suggestions regarding my
travails with runrev 2.0.1 and Valentina. I continue to slog on, thanks in
part to your help.

  I have a few new questions.

1. Is there a way to search the archives so that we don't bother people with
questions that have already been answered?

2. My icons have disappeared -- when I click on the icon set in a button's
inspector, the cursor whirls for a bit and then produces nothing. Why would
this be? Could it have something to do with my changing the "externals"
setting due to working with Valentina?

3. My text fields don't show an i-beam cursor -- the whole field I'm on is
highlighted, but there is no blinking i-beam cursor in the field at the
point I'm editing. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

rand valentine