[ann] Fullscreen Public Beta

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Thu Jun 19 06:09:01 EDT 2003

Hi all,

my little app. Fullscreen is ready for Beta Testdriving on Mac Os X and
Classic. (Windows to follow in July)

http://www.derbrill.de/fullscreen

What is it?

Fullscreen is a GUI (Graphic User Interface) for Quicktime.
Besides displaying a movie in its original size the program allows stepless
scaling of the Playerwindow from 15% up to 100% of the actual screen
resolution.Fullscreen archives your movies. The program offers compfortable
management of multiple Playlists. Both Playlists and movies can be renamed.
The original names of your movies on your harddisc remain unchanged of
course. You may turn on looping, hide the Menubar and the dock, hide the
remotecontrol to enjoy your movies in full size without needing  the Pro
version of Quicktime.
Fullscreen is in public Beta phase for Mac Os X and Classic right now.

If you want to take a look at it, please do it. :-)
Send Bug-reports or feature requests to fullscreen at derbrill.de please.

PS:

I want to give credits to the inventors of the directory walking script I´ve
stolen (and modified) from the Metacard List. So could anyone of you please
drop me a line with the names of the people that were involved please?
That´ll be great.

Regards,

Malte