Is "revShowPrintDialog" Working Yet?

Gardner, Joseph A joe.gardner at nwa.com
Wed Jun 18 03:23:00 EDT 2003

Thanks for the suggestions Sarah. I checked the hilite with a simple "answer" line and it came back false when the checkbox is empty and true when the checkbox shows a check. This sounds like the button is working correctly. And yes, the field is printing just fine to the default printer no matter if the "PrintDialog" button is checked or not. The stack I'm working on is pretty simple and I'm positive there's only one button named "PrintDialog". Should I be reporting this to the new bug database? Are any Windows users here running this command OK?

Appreciate the help, Sarah. Sure wish I was creating this stack on a Mac, but I already have a much more advanced version built in HyperCard. I'm checking the feasibility of porting said stack to PCs.

joe.