Disembodied windowShapes

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 21:19:26 EDT 2003

--- Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:
> >> disembodied shapes, i.e., more
> >>
> >> Make one image file that contains your
> >> discontiguous regions.
> >
> > any problem with this multi-part image
> > working as an icon?
>
> It's just one image, some parts have paint and
> others have transparency.  If
> you use it as a icon it should work like any
> other masked image file.

thanks, i have "guy" & "doll" dancer icons that
sometimes need to be close to each other, so i
designed "couple" icons, but it would be good to
have the option of using the seperate figures on
one image.

incidently, rotating the image resulted in some
kind or morphing or aliasing that did not work
for me, so i just drew each guy, doll, or couple
facing 8 different 45 degree rotations.

Erik

=====
erik at erikhansen.org    http://www.erikhansen.org