OS X tester needed

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Jun 17 03:19:00 EDT 2003

I'm testing an which makes cards...uses background colors, custom text,
landscape & portrait, image scaling, and a bit more.
After you make a card, you save it as a jpeg.

I'm using AppleScript to open your emailer, make new message, add your
saved card as a file attachment.

What I really need is someone who uses OS X Mail to

[1] download my app at http://EZPZapps.com/Kartolina_test.sit     1.8 MB
(download  and look if you want anyway but this is an OS X only right now   ;-)

[2] select their OS X Mail app in my app's preferences

[3]  make & save a card

[4] click Send

[5] email me directly to tell me how screwed up my app is!   ;-)

atb

sims