stack will not save - odd behavior help!

Michael Robinson mikkimi at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 16 11:10:00 EDT 2003

Having a problem with 2.0.1
What happens is  the user clones a new stack and then wants to quit,
when  you try to reopen it, the stack is not visible. The kicker is if
you resize the window and  then quit, the right sequence  starts,
asking if you want to save etc. It the same even if you have entered
data on  some cards and you go to quit, if you don't resize the window
the data you just entered is lost. Yes, it the top stack, and I trapped
the quit with a shutDownRequest handler that seems only want to work if
you resize the stack window. I do nor know if it me or 2.0.1, but it
worked ok in 1.1.1, but I was not using a  shutDownRequest handler.
Help!

thanks
Mike