altBrowser Question

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Mon Jun 16 07:47:01 EDT 2003

On Saturday, June 14, 2003, at 04:49  PM, Gary Rathbone wrote:

> Although I appreciatate the benefits of "LEO" I'm more into the
> integration
> of application environments into the user defined system.

What's LEO?

> Why reinvent the wheel? We've all got a web browser, so why fight to
> force
> user requirements into a single development environment? Eg. No matter
> how
> you manipulate "tables" in Rev it will never beat Excel.
>
> Chipp and Tuviah, I take my hat/cap off to you for providing a
> fantastic DLL
> which does a great job for certain requirements. As I know you're
> aware, it
> will never beat full browser capabilitiles.

Yes I hope nobody thinks they will be competing with Internet Explorer
or Mozilla by using this external.

But something you might not understand is that altBrowser IS the
Internet Explorer engine plugged into a Revolution external. Or Mozilla
engine. No reinventing the wheel about it: this IS the wheel.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com