Iconic property & OS X - yellow gum drop

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Mon Jun 16 03:35:02 EDT 2003

>  >
>  > I am using a custom window (windowShape) that has no titlebar, so
>>    I'm trying to make my own gum drop quit-dock-mini buttons.
>>
>>  I want to have the app go to the dock when I click on my little yellow
>>  gum drop image...how can I script this? Iconic property doesn't
>>  apply to OS X.
>>
>Did you try it? I forgot to report that I found the docs were wrong on this
>issue. It's very nice on OS X. I even have a button in one of my projects
>that opens ll the required files I need for development and iconifies them.
>Really cool ;-)
>
>set the iconic of stack x to true

I tried:

1.custom window (windowShape) that has no titlebar but I set the decorations to
default anyway

2. made a btn with "set the iconic of stack x to true" as you suggested

When clicked, the custom window stays where it was but the Rev menu
(authoring menubar) has
most items grayed out (stack script, stack properties etc) - it
thinks the stack has gone
somewhere but it just sits there as it did prior to  "set the iconic
of stack x to true" .

It works here for a regular (non-custom window), but it's not working
with a custom window.
In any event it doesn't seem to want to hop in the dock for me.

:-/

sims