Rev/MC dinner at WWDC

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Mon Jun 16 02:31:29 EDT 2003

First, apologies for the multi-post.

I'd like to organize a dinner in San Francisco the week of WWDC
(6/23-6/27), so those who are in town for the conference, or just
happen to live or be in the S.F. area, can get together to share some
camaraderie and talk about our favorite development tool.

We don't have a date or location yet. If you're interested in
attending, please respond to me directly with the days you're
available, and any suggestions for locations.

I'll tally up and get something set up by Friday.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com