Rev and XML

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Mon Jun 16 02:07:02 EDT 2003

I wrote a stack called mcRipper that converts a stack to XML. As I
recall, it converts just about everything (scripts included). It also
had the ability to create a stack from XML.

It's been a looong time since I wrote it. It hasn't been tested with
2.0, but feel free to be the first! (work on a copy)

Here's the download page:

http://www.inspiredlogic.com/downloads.html