Is "revShowPrintDialog" Working Yet?

Gardner, Joseph A joe.gardner at nwa.com
Mon Jun 16 01:00:02 EDT 2003

Thanks for the reply Sarah. The script I'm using is as follows:

on mouseUp
  if field "FileContents" is empty then exit to top
  revShowPrintDialog false, the hilite of button "PrintDialog"
  revPrintField ("field" && quote & "FileContents" & quote)
end mouseUp

I'm not sure why the Print dialog box never comes up. The revPrintField command works just fine, but I was trying to get the dialog to come up so the users had a chance to change printers or settings if they wanted to. Maybe it's a Windows thing?

I may try the "answer printer" option if this doesn't work out...

joe.