installing valentina vxcmd

rand valentine jrvalent at wisc.edu
Sun Jun 15 11:11:01 EDT 2003

  I am still struggling to install the valentina database xcmd on my mac
10.2.6 system (with revolution 2.0.1). Has anyone done this successfully?
According to the author of Valentina, it's a simple matter of dragging the
macho version of the xcmd into the Revolution 2.0.1 folder -- but this does
not work for me, the xcmd is not accessible inside Revolution. Furthermore,
the xcmd bundle looks like a Canvas (graphics program) tool, and when
double-clicked on, opens Canvas. Could anyone remotely clue me on how to get
this to work properly? Thanks. By the way, the xcmd works fine on mac os 9.