revExample plugin

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sat Jun 14 19:12:16 EDT 2003

At 10:05PM -0700 6/6/03, Alex Rice wrote:
>1) How does one edit and save a plugin stack?

The same way as any other stack. (I can't reproduce the problem you were
having in saving the "revExample" plugin - could there have been another
script interfering?)

>2) Where are the plugin API handlers, like revSelectedObjectChanged,
>documented? I've noticed that some of the handlers have parameters and
>some don't. It's hard to guess what some of the parameters are.

They're identical to the base messages. For example, the parameters for
revSelectedObjectChanged are the same as those for selectedObjectChanged.

(More plugin docs will be forthcoming.)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought
http://www.runrev.com/