Consonants (was How to open Richmond's bits of fluff....)

Emmanuel Companys mcompanys at mac.com
Thu Jun 12 16:08:01 EDT 2003

Dear Richmond ,

Thank you for your advices. I'll probably will have to ask you when
I'll begin doiing the job.

As for my friend I am not sure I will be able to contact him before the
fall. I was planning just to send him your stacks, for him to play
with. I thought he could be interested in using theml; but late I
realized that they are more english than general phonetics.
If he, or somebody else in Toulouse would like to use tem I'll let you
know first.

Добра вечер

[  By the way, do you receive my Unicode "bulgarian":words? I am taking
a paent for them! ]