menu builder

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Jun 11 18:28:01 EDT 2003

Your script looks fine, so there are a few other possibilities:
Have you changed the text of the menu items? If your menu item is
"About MyApp..." then it won't get caught in this switch.
Is there another handler in the same script that might have an error so
that the complete script fails to compile?
Do you have any front scripts that might be trapping the menuPick?

To test, I would add a new line to your handler as follows:
on menuPick pWhich
   put pWhich
   switch pWhich

This will allow you to check that your handler is being called and give
you the exact parameter that is being passed to it.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/