revCreateXMLTree problem

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Wed Jun 11 17:48:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 07:28  PM, Edwin Gore wrote:

> I think I found the problem...I was using the function incorrectly,
> though exactly the way that it seemed to be documented.

I think all functions are that way in the docs. The first code example
is just the "signature" of the function, then usually after that there
is n code example with some context.

>  It seems to create the tree and return the number of tree - in this
> case 1. I don't really care about getting the number back, since I'm
> only working with the one tree, but still, it looks lie it created it.

TD says

"""
The revXMLCreateTree function returns a tree ID which can be used to
refer to the tree in other XML library commands and functions. The tree
ID is always an integer. (If the createTree is false, the function
returns empty.)
"""

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com