Custom Cursors

Cubist at aol.com Cubist at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 15:21:00 EDT 2003

sez richmond at mail.maclaunch.com:
>2.  Digs about developers not owning photoshop: some of us
>are 'struggling artists' and
>      photoshop is very expensive.  Of course if Meister
>Kuijpers is feeling generous he
>      is more than welcome to buy me a copy of Photoshop!
   Sympathy re: the high price of Photoshop. It may be relevant that Adobe
sells a program called Photoshop Elements (basically a "junior" version of
Photoshop) for under $100 US; if you're curious to know whether PsE might do what
you need, Adobe's own website has a bunch of info on it, including a
downloadable 2.6-MB PDF of "printable overview of features, innovations, and benefits of
Photoshop Elements 2.0".
   Hope this helps...