How to open Richmond's bits of fluff....

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Wed Jun 11 09:08:01 EDT 2003

This is a problem I frequently encounter (not just with my
own stacks); I don't know the reason for this:

Trying to open stacks through the 'Open' dialogue in the
menu bar gives me a list of dimmed out RR stacks.

The trick I use in Mac OS X is to fire up Runtime
Revolution; once it has opened I drag the stack I wish to
open to the RR icon on the Dock - and it opens.

The trick I use in Mac OS 9 is to fire up Runtime
Revolution; once it has opened I drag the stack I wish to
open to the application RR icon - and it opens.

I am afraid I have no experience worth mentioning with
Windows - but I assume there is some type of similar trick.

Richmond Mathewson