It don't work good!

mitchell mark cowhead at mac.com
Wed Jun 11 03:39:01 EDT 2003

Sigh.  After completing again what has now become my daily routine --
downloading today's version of Rev, copying my license stuff to the
clip board, unlocking, restarting -- I usually start the day with high
hopes that the previous problem is now fixed, only to discover that
something new is broken.
2.01 for Mac OSX, distribution builder :  it can't open the OSX engine
in the components...lo and behold, if you open components/engines, the
only one in there is Mac OSFAT.  But, if I choose that, of course the
Dist. builder freezes at "copying components" step. I have to 'force
quit'.  I redownloaded 2.01 and got the same result.
At least the dist. builder worked in 2.00.  Sigh.  Maybe I'll have
better luck with tomorrow's version :-)

mark in Japan