Is "revShowPrintDialog" Working Yet?

Gardner, Joseph A joe.gardner at nwa.com
Tue Jun 10 21:38:00 EDT 2003

Hello folks. I'm just now trying out version 2.0.1 and was wondering if the above function is working yet? IIRC, this was broken in version 1.1.1 and no print dialog box ever appeared no matter how the controlling button was set. I tried out my old stack in version 2.0.1, but I still don't get any dialog box. I checked the docs and the syntax seems to be unchanged from the earlier version. Has anyone had any success in getting this to work?

TIA,

joe.

p.s. Working in Win2K on a Dell GX260 if that matters.