filepaths for multiple builds

Edward Cawley etcawley at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 10 20:35:00 EDT 2003

Hi all
I'm trying to build standalones for mac and windows and I have a
problem.
I am developing in MacOSX.
I have a large number of images which I access by filepaths. I don't
need to specify the hard drive in MacOSX just the file name on the hard
drive (/river?).but when I access them in OS8&9 I need to indicate the
hard drive name (ie /Macinosh/.......as well. I'm not sure what I need
to do for Windows? I can see that I could use an if then to change the
filepaths to fit the operating systems. But how can I find out the
operating systems for the scripts?

A second question is an odd behavior I see when I change the image by
changing the source filename. Sometimes there is a blank area which
isn't drawn, not the whole image but just the bottom 10%. If I go to
another card and return the image is complete. It isn't a empty field
or any other object. No big deal, but it is a puzzle. Any ideas?
Thanks
Ed