So now we've got 2.0.1 out

Jim Biancolo webmaster at listology.com
Tue Jun 10 10:13:00 EDT 2003

I haven't used it extensively yet, but so far 2.0 hasn't given me any
problems under Windows except for when it initially tried to find a CD that
wasn't there (and that went away on reboot).  My lack of problems combined
with not wanted to grab a new full install over my 56K dialup have kept me
from upgrading.  If I'm a typical Windows developer, that might explain it
the lack of response.  Or shyness.  That's also a viable theory.  :-)

Jim

-------
http://www.biancolo.com