1.1.1 Buttons in 2.0

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Tue Jun 10 00:22:01 EDT 2003

At 11:00 AM -0700 6/6/03, Dan Friedman wrote:
>I opened a stack created in 1.1.1 in 2.0.  All the buttons that were set as
>"Standard" appear as if they were 1.1.1's "Rectangle" buttons.  And the
>"Rectangle" buttons don't have the same appearance as a new rectangle
>button.  If I delete the original button and create a new one it's fine.
>
>Can any tell me why and/or how to fix this without recreating *EVERY* button
>in my stacks?

My guess is that the opaque property of the buttons is false. It looks like
something changed in the engine such that standard buttons whose opaque is
set to false look like rectangle buttons.

Try setting the opaque of all the buttons to false in a loop:

  repeat with x = 1 to the number of buttons
    set the opaque of button x to true
  end repeat

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought
http://www.runrev.com/