sound record problems

Dan Soneson sonesond1 at southernct.edu
Sun Jun 8 15:57:10 EDT 2003

Am I missing something basic when I build a distribution in OSX? When I
use the record sound command in the development environment to record
voice, it works like a charm. But when I make an  application out of
the same file, the recording becomes truncated and garbled. Do I need
to include anything in the distribution that I am not thinking of? It
seems very strange that the recording function would work fine under
Revolution, but that it falls apart in a standalone.

I just tested a similar file in Windows 2000 with Rev 2.01, and it
works great in both the development environment and in the standalone.

Is it an OSX problem? (Still it seems strange that the recording works
fine in OSX within the development environment.)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan