Is beep zero-based?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Jun 8 13:15:27 EDT 2003

On Sunday, June 8, 2003, at 10:54 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

> Bug.

That sound obnoxious.  What I really mean is based on the model of how
this might be done in my imagination, this sure looks like a bug.

More importantly...

I think this indicates that the counting error and the re-beep
considerations are distinct.  I think the counting error is a real bug
and might even have gotten in the way of mitigating problems with
re-beep.

Even what should be the right re-beep behavior is probably debatable.

Dar Scott