new stack DOA in 2.0 & 2.01?

Michael Robinson mikkimi at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 7 21:57:02 EDT 2003

Having a problem with 2.0, when the user creates a new stack and then
wants to quit, when  you try to reopen it, the stack is not visible.
The kicker is if you resize the window and  then quit, the right
sequence  starts,  asking if you want to save etc. It the same even if
you have entered data on  some cards and you go to quit, if you don't
resize the window the data you just entered is lost. Yes, it the top
stack, and I trapped the quit with a shutDownRequest handler that seems
only want to work if you resize the stack window. I do nor know if it
me or 2.0.1, but it worked ok in 1.1.1, but I was not using a
shutDownRequest handler.

thanks
Mike