htmltext font size weirdness

Paul Charlesworth pcharles at chartermi.net
Sat Jun 7 08:39:14 EDT 2003

That is probably because +/- 1 - 7 are increases in size whereas >8 are
considered absolute values. For example you can tell it to increase the
font size by +3 units and different browsers will react in different
ways, but if you set it to 14 then it will use 14 point of whatever
font face is being used.