Pasting from Web Browser

Bruce Lewis gbrucelewis at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 6 07:25:00 EDT 2003

I select and copy some text in Safari.

I paste it into a field in a Revolution stack.

Text sizes and styles are lost.

With Internet Explorer they are retained.

Does anyone know why this would be and whether there is a way to use Safari
and retain the sizes and styles when pasting?

Strangely enough, when I paste from Safari into MS Word, the sizes and
styles are retained. If I then copy the Word text and paste it into the
Revolution field, Revolution shows the sizes and styles.

The same is true if I first paste from Safari into Supercard or HyperCard.
They retain the sizes and styles and I can paste from them into a
Revolution field and retained the data.

I don't know if this is a Safari issue or a Revolution issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Bruce