Big bug with Menu Builder on OSX

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Fri Jun 6 01:07:01 EDT 2003

Hello everybody.

I think that I have founded an important bug on OSX with Revolution 2 and
the Menu Builder.

When you create a menu, really simple, the first menu after the Application
Menu, generally the "File" menu is always empty. I have one, 2 or 3 items in
it, and it is empty on the top screen, if we select "set as menubar on Mac
OS". It's not the case if you unselect it, if the menu is at top of the
stack.

I have tried to put the Edit menu as first menu, and File in second menu
(just to see) and the Edit menu is empty, and the File not.

So I'm almost sure that's bug.

Right?

Thank you
Friendly