Using Superscript and Subscript in Fields

Paul Charlesworth pcharles at chartermi.net
Wed Jun 4 23:21:00 EDT 2003

Hello All:

I would like to represent the electron configuration of elements using
superscript and subscripts and would like to know what the best
approach my be. So far, I have the following approach working, but the
superscripted text is not a smaller font size as it should be:

on mouseup
end mouseup

Am I missing a really simple property for formatting text?

Thanks,

Paul