Rev 2.0 ERROR on Windows XP

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jun 4 13:52:00 EDT 2003

Roger,

I, too, have seen this problem. I think it has to do with either a removable
drive or a pending CD-write to a XP folder (do you have a CD-RW?).

This is what worked for me:

Reboot the machine and see if you still get it (after removing all CD's). If
that doesn't work, reboot the machine, uninstall RR2.0 (and any other
version of 2.0 beta) and reinstall. That should do the trick.

best,
Chipp

-->
I have installed Rev 2.0 on Win2k and MacOSX with good results. However, My
Windows XP installation is not usable because the following error repeatedly
pops up as a prompt window.

"Insert disk into drive \Device\Harddisk1\DR3."

Has anyone else seen this on Windows XP or know of a solution?

Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
<--