Rtf - formatted text question

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jun 4 01:15:01 EDT 2003

Duane,

Do you have to use RTF? The reason I ask is that the HTMLText manages
styles a lot better than RTF, and even if you use RTF for your import,
I'd use HTMLText to move styled data from one field to another:

  set the htmlText of fld 2 to the htmlText of fld 1

As to why semicolons are stripped in RTF import... I don't know. Any
chance you could use some other delimiter?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/