Geometry Manager [was: newbie: when to use substacks?]

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 00:27:01 EDT 2003

--- Sarah <sarahr at genesearch.com.au> wrote:
> If you go the Geometry settings for the actual card
> (as opposed to any
> object on the card), you can set "Update before
> opening card" which
> will do this for you automatically.
>
> Sarah

Cool! I had never spotted this checkbox ; figured that
if the stack property palette didn't have a geometry
panel, the card wouldn't have one either.
And I only go digging into stuff I can't spot a fix
for. But this saves me 4 lines in my mainStack script,
so I'm a happy camper. Thanks Sarah :-)
Now lemmethink of a script to update all the cards for
me in all cards of all substacks... *grin*

Jan Schenkel.

=====