Name of Rev app in dock

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 15:59:01 EDT 2003

I've got a Revolution app that I've created called "Rob's Rev App".   I use
the Build process, and it puts an app on my desktop called "Rob's Rev App" - -
- - I next run the app, and I see the blue "R" appear in my Mac Dock in Mac OS
X, but if I mouse-over that icon, the app calls itself "Revolution" instead
of my app-title name.   I'm sure this must be a simple text field somewhere
that I need to alter, but I'm not finding it in the Builder app.   Can someone
point me in the right direction?